Come Join the Fun!
It’s Never Too Late (or early) to Train Your Dog!
My goal is to help your dog become the best dog possible through individualized family dog training, behavioral assessments, Canine Good Citizen® training and evaluations, and retail products which enhance your dog’s well being. I am committed to humane, dog friendly service that advances your training goals and helps your dog become a well-behaved member of your family.
I have suspended group classes, but I am available for private lessons.
Please call me at 740-587-0429,
or email me at:
I’m dedicated to helping you develop a positive connection with your dog that will lead to a lifetime of fun and learning through individualized obedience lessons. I want to know what you consider to be a well-mannered dog so I can design a program that will help you achieve your training goals. Please call 740-587-0429.
Loose Lead Training
Private lessons allow for particular behavior problems or goals (such as earning your Canine Good Citizen® or learning to be a therapy or visiting dog), to be addressed one-on-one, flexible individualized scheduling, and focused attention on you and your dog. Private lessons start with an initial consult which costs $100.00. In this 1 to 1 1/2 hour session, we meet your dog, assess the problem in detail, create an individualized plan of action, set dates for future training sessions, and choose the training package that best serves your needs.
- • Individual sessions are 1 to 1.5 hours for $100.00 each. Includes one month of phone and unlimited email support.
- • Purchase four sessions together for $350.00 and save $50. Includes six months of phone and unlimited email support.
- • Save $125, purchase six sessions together for $475.00. Includes one year of phone and unlimited email support.
- • Save $200, purchase eight sessions together for $600.00. Includes one year of phone and unlimited email support.
- Please call 740-587-0429.