I was skimming through my photos for a particular image and found so many that I enjoyed, that I decided to do a post just on the happy animals who have populated my life in one way or another. Some of these are my animals, some are clients, some are just buddies I have made during my travels. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
First, here is my granddog Tex* enjoying the water:
Flatties (short for Flat Coated Retrievers) just wanna have fun:
Kids and dogs (or cats as the case may be!):
A few friends of mine…canine and others of a different nature.
And lastly some former chicken clients say hi to their mom…
I hope these snippets make you smile and cheer up your day as much as they have for me! And, remember, life is short, so go play with your dog!
*Tex, unfortunately is no longer with us. We miss him terribly, especially his exuberant nature and enthusiasm for life.
Blog Posts by Category
- Training or “Why, Why, WHY?”
- Behavior or “What the heck?”
- Informational or Doggie Demographics
- Care and management or living together in harmony
- Philosophy of training or “Why be positive?”
- Toy Box or stuff that doesn’t fit neatly elsewhere
- Plato’s Forms Explained in Terms of Dogs. May 16, 2019
- Puppy Vaccinations: How they work and why your pup needs so many. April 1, 2019
- Does your dog bark, lunge, snarl, or growl when on leash? You are not alone! March 1, 2019
- Aging With Canines February 8, 2019
- Sometimes it is the dog, not the owner. January 16, 2019